Thinking of going Wii only or maybe not...

Logos

Okay, I there are a few DS games I am wanting to play/get such as the DBZ games especially the RPG Attack of the Sayians (Spelling). BUT I am thinking of just going all Wii, because of the finances and there are alot of GOOD Wii games coming out this summer...although the DS has some too..so I don't know. I am so torn...plus I am looking to get the DBZ series for my B-day...so I don't know!!! ah the choices of life. :)

I tend to go in phases when it comes to gaming. There may be months at a time where I'll only play multiplayer games on the PC (and those sparingly) while I spend most of my gaming time on consoles; for months after that, I may only play my consoles once or twice a week.

I just purchased Super Mario Galaxy 2 from Amazon.com and I received a 2000 Nintendo Points gift card for my birthday (which I plan to use to buy Cave Story plus one other to-be-determined title), so I plan on spending more time playing on the Wii again soon.

As for going "Wii only": As much as I <3 my Wii, I'd recommend against it. The Wii has many fantastic games in its library, but there are sometimes long gaps between high-quality releases.

Then again, if you didn't get a Wii the year it launched (like I did), you may have enough of a backlog to keep you busy for a long, long while--especially if you like to accomplish everything there is to accomplish in a game (like I did with Okami in 68 hours of gameplay).

Both the Wii and the DS have an impressive library, but I enjoy multiplayer gaming too much to give up PC games. For those who don't care as much for multiplayer, a Wii and/or a DS may be sufficient to occupy their gaming time with quality titles.

Tek you always seem to be the first to post on my threads...is there a pattern here. :p

As for just getting a Wii, yes, we have only had our Wii since about Febuary. So I do have HUGE backlog of games I would like to get. Okami being one of those...(yes I had IT, but turns out there was a scratch on the disc that wouldn't allow it to work so I had to exchange it) Here is an idea of what I have compared to even what I would like to play. :)

Okay I have in my library only two games:
Super Mario Bros Wii
Super Mario galaxy 2

I do have some VC/Wiiware games, but I am looking for some good Wii games that are good. I like action/adventure style and RPG and Sim are my favorite.

I am thinking of picking up in the future:

Demon Blade
DBZ:Revenge (The action/Adventure one)
DBZ:3
Forgoten realms (I think is the name of it)
Super Paper mario
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Phantom Brave

I have reserved:
Sin and Punishment 2
Transformers: WAR
Arc Rise
Metroid the Other M

So see I already have quite a bit to keep me busy, if I can get the money for them. :D

As for the PC, I am definitely sticking with it...although mainly for the strategy games and some multi.

Back