This years prohetic word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpopdrinker

I know some of you arent fans of Dr. Hagen thats fine but I hold to this. He said that God said for this year there will be preperation seperation and restoration. I know I can see this activley happening praise the Lord for what he will do.

Dr. Kenneth Hagen...a Word of Faith propagator (cultist...).
And I hate to tell you this, but, umm...that is such a vague prophecy there's no words to explain it. That sounds just like a "prophecy" Hagen, Hinn or Copeland would spew off in the Name o' Da LORD! Hall-you-ya!
Preparation? Of freaking what? Separation? Restoration? Holy crap, that prophecy could be applied to cellular mitosis! Cells prep, cells split, and cells reform. Sorry man, but if that's a prophecy, I weep for the prophets.

You dont have to believe it. However I still hold to God and that there will always be prophets. Also the word of faith is not cultist.

My apologies to CCGR and NSpire, but I just don't have the time to moderate this discussion.

By the way, if anyone wants to help write our new Terms of Service for the Christian Gamers Alliance forums, please e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org. It's fairly obvious that we need to institute some sort of guideline for behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back