To B or not to B?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Mar. 29 2004,12:29)]quick question instead of being a b-team could we be called S-team??
S-Team might not be appropriate, since S rank is higher than A rank (for all your Final Fantasy VII chocobo racing fans out there).

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Mar. 29 2004,4:40)]ok if u have irc then we need an official B-team (and/or S-team) channel
Just use #toj-cs. Nobody's used it for ages but I've kept it clean and shiny for the return of a competitive team to IRC.

Before this gets out of hand, I am working with some members on getting both the A & B Team situation sorted out. Please be patient, as this may not even work if we dont' have the right leadership. Rizz is being smart for being cautious, because we've been through this before.

Keep an eye out for more info on competition teams. Thanks guys.

tek7 i know that S class is better than A thats why i suggested the name change for obvouse reasons.

*salutes Elite* yes sir....

I think the real question here is:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

...back on topic now....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | FoGGy oX @ Mar. 31 2004,11:35)]Oh great.. Another toj team again.
Yeah... Last time we tried it was a disaster.

If there is any way I can help, just ask ^^

Well, the members are interested so for their sake we need to try to start another competition team, or teams again. I think this time, though, we need to start it with a solid foundation and make sure we have the commitment we didn't really have before.

We won't know until we at least try!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | FoGGy oX @ Mar. 31 2004,11:35)]Oh great.. Another toj team again.
gee so positive.

don't feel you have to participate ox.

what we need for these teams, in addition to leadership, is people who are willing to be committed for a period of time to make practices, scrimmages and matches. This could keep you busy 2, sometimes 3 nights a week.

if you don't have the time, or have a bad attitude, please save us all the headaches and don't even add your name to the list.

thanks.

well Dan as soon as we pick a leader, we'll let you know =]

I think Elite is meeting with the leadership soon to discuss this issue.

im willing to commit, got nothin better to do cept on tuesdays and sundays

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ April 01 2004,12:18)]I think Elite is meeting with the leadership soon to discuss this issue.
Rgr. The leadership is meeting this weekend to discuss this topic. We will make a public statement once everything is sorted out. Stay tuned!
smile.gif

Back