Toddler games for Wii?

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
I was wondering if anybody has young children and games they'd recommend. My little one is 2 now, and very interested in playing, but motor function is not up to playing anything with a normal controller yet.

Anyone know of any games for this age group?

well for a 2 yr old I am not sure, but the closes I could think of is maybe a Dora or Diego game...but I am not sure how much "control" they require...although I know there are others I am just not sure which ones they are.

Gamespot.com is a good place to look up a game you are considering for your child to get user reviews (which differ enormously at times from editor reviews). I have a young one and I often find many games made for kids have awful controls whcih is a concern for me regarding hand/eye coordination development.

I have had good experiences by going into the stores or looking up new releases at GameSTOP.com and then comparing their reviews on GameSPOT.com. You will run into reviews by other parents and can get some good feedback that way.

Thanks for the replies, all. Looks like I will be picking up an eyetoy/eyepet soon. Showed her the video of the UK version on youtube, and she was getting all kinds of interactive with it, haha. Will be waiting for the Move version rather than importing.

Back