ToJ B-Team Tryout Date

Which date would work best for tryouts for you? (select all that apply)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeLoVeD

Hi everyone, due to the good response we got to the B-Team we will be holding tryouts, since we want the maxium number of people to be there we will run this poll to see which date works out best. Please select all that apply and select none if none fit your schedule, once we come up with a solid date we will put up another thread with the server info and password.

Hope to see you there!

They are probably thinking the weekend is most convient for people, even though sunday people have lots of church activities. My church doesn't have Sunday night services anymore because they designate Sunday nights as "time to spend with your families". I personally think its a great idea for families with 2 parents working or even 1 parent working that they might not see often or get to talk to during the week.

lol we might change this but I have no clue recently I've been uuhhh blocked from CS until a designated time but that's antoher story that I'll tell some other time

yea, we kinda wanted to get the dates in fast, so yea, all i had open were sunday's, my church gets over at 6 so yea, sorry about that, i'll see if me and feat can find a better time, maybe when schools out, i know some people can't play cs until after exams so maybe that's best, i dont know, hopefully that would work...

Wow my church just started the same thing no sun eve service its now family time. O well you all decide n keep us up on all the info and i will continue to provide bot fodder for the masses:)

Back