ToJ Competition Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zealot, we're kicking that around.

Of course you love me, I'm one of three picking the team. I suppose you love Para & Elite too, eh Gunslinger?

I emailed and told you this but if you dont' get it in time. I just found out that they are holding auditions for an independent film saturday. it's pretty much an all day thing. If my interview goes well and I get an audition then I won't be able to make the tryouts. However, there is only like 2 male parts being offered so my chances aren't great, but just in case...

Hope I dont see ya at the CS tryouts then Misc
biggrin.gif

I have a football game to go to at 11:30AM (central time) of saturday it sould only last 3 hrs, but if it's on tv that ups it to 4 hrs... so I may be a little late, but I will get there as soon as humanly possible... plus if we are getting spanked as bad as I plan I'll be leaving the game in the 3rd quater... GO CYCLONES

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plankeye @ Oct. 15 2003,4:45)]There is also an item in the ToJ calendar and it will show up for 24 hours surrounding the event date on the ToJ Homepage.

http://www.toj.cc
While I'm thinking of it and before I forget... ^_^;;

Plankeye, would there be any chance of expanding that time from 24 hours to one week? I know that I've missed one or two events because I didn't notice it until the event was already happening or had already passed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Oct. 15 2003,7:31)]can there be a makeup tryout too?
And let's not forget the people who are planning to attend the Warcraft III chapter tournament. ^_^;; Not that I planned on trying out for the ToJ competition team (though I think it would be wonderful to play in a competitive setting again), I just wanted to speak up for those who might want to attend both events.

Thats good cause tommarow I have to work and at the same time be at a church activity and at the same time be at the wc3 tourney...

when douse it start exodus?
if it is 9:00-4:15 or somware in thair im at school.
i'll get home at 5ish so if you get this e-mail me at "gohon4021@yahoo.com"

thanks Exo

Gunslinger, i'll add you to the mailing list, but this is the old thread... here's the new one

tryouts

It starts at 9:00pm EST on 11/21

I am officially closing this thread so no one gets confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back