ToJ Competition Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need a Crystal Ball to tell you that I think they're madly in love with each other. Yep...I smell love in the air!

biggrin.gif

Wow, a competition team, sigh, my lack of checking forums i guess...

tounge.gif
2hours no. 1hour yes. and after 5:00 because of school and homework

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Oct. 02 2003,3:11)]*peeks head in* Hey, can we get someone to run some kind of HLTV dealie so we can record HLTV demos of practices and such? I'm a big fan of watching HLTV demos of ToJ members. It's always an entertaining show.

Come to think of it, I'd rather watch Counter-Strike than play it. Unless I'm going...NINJA STYLE.

*cough* So. Yeh. HLTV = good.
I agree with this. We /really/ need someone with a dedicated line, static IP, and enough bandwidth to sacrifice in order for them to run a 24/7 HLTV for ToJ. If you have no clue how to run it, ask me, I've ran one before and it's really easy.

Also, I'm pretty interested in ToJ competition team. Depending on schedules and participation/seriousness. I have to agree with dead_aim, if we're going to be serious about ToJ COMPETITION, we'll need to practice (for the first few weeks) for about 1-2 hours a day. If not, this isn't a competition team, it's a get together to try to see who the best pubber is.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Oct. 08 2003,1:34)][We /really/ need someone with a dedicated line, static IP, and enough bandwidth to sacrifice in order for them to run a 24/7 HLTV for ToJ.  If you have no clue how to run it, ask me, I've ran one before and it's really easy.
i can probably handle that, but there is no hltv for 1.6 unless im mistaken it hasnt been hammered out yet

at the moment, we are just waiting for elite to put the final touches on the server, then we'll announce some dates.

stay tuned...

actually flash the only basis i have for saying there is no hltv is gotfrag's comment on the hltv for cal-i matches "no hltv due to 1.6" so i know im not actually sure =X

Update:

Very interested:
Goose62
DeadAim
Plankeye
Xel
Flash
Miscellaneous
GotAmmo
FunnyLookingHat

Somewhat interested, but may have some issues:
Zealot
Joelius
4t0p
Whon
FinalPro
sk84christ

thats 14.. Based on Para's past experience we're gonna need approximately 20 people on this list to actually get 8 who will show up. Including myself, para and elite we're up to 17, so we just need a few more... and of course elite to finish fine tuning the server and we'll be golden...

more to come soon. keep posting if you're interested!

Assuming I'm not working which would be a home game weekend I'll be there you can move me to very interested
=o

Count me in as long as my schedule allows me to. I work every day 10am - 6pm and am off Thursday and Sunday.

I wish I could, but alas my schedule will never allow it. (Wed - Sat 6a-6p work, with class and bible study group on Thur nights.) I wouldnt mind if you guys needed someone to be on a practice squad, and if practices were on Sunday or Monday nights. Probably not though. I'll just continue to pub on the 1God server (and the Tribforce if I can find there ip...)

cory

I still have some issues w/ the times and some other stuff but um yeah if we can get some issuses worked out Im sure I will be in w/it

Well I had my ISP tech guy out here today and they are working hard on fixing the routers that are causing my lag, so hopefully by the time we get the team actually all up and going, I will but experiencing my zero ping constant
smile.gif

I am definatly interested...ill put in all the time I have...well when im not at church. later
biggrin.gif

I have plenty of time for a couple hours of practice if we can get a regular schedule going and people SHOW UP!!!
mad.gif

Depending on the time, I could do it, preferably when I am not in school, and not too late that I can't wake up for it.
smile.gif

Update:

Very interested:
Goose62
DeadAim
Plankeye
Xel
Flash
Miscellaneous
GotAmmo
FunnyLookingHat
Exo-Slayer
4t0p
FinalPro
Whon

Somewhat interested, but may have some issues:
Zealot
Joelius
sk84christ

Be on the lookout for a new thread with date/time info for tryouts next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back