ToJ Killzone 2 Clan?

Zanthox

I've got my copy and I know Darkbot(aka Legendx20) is getting it today, but who else is? And are there enough of us to mess with making a ToJ clan? I'm afraid I wont really have enough time to play but I will be as much as I can and will later... sooo?

I may be getting this soon, as I am a PS3 fanatic. Been waiting to hear and determine if it's REALLY that good. Because I didn't like the demo very much.

From what I've heard the multiplayer is where it's at. My brother has had $60 waiting for RE5, and Killzone 2 is the first thing in the past 2 months to make him consider deviating from his plan to kill zombies.

I thought about it but ended up getting SF2 instead since i just cant do FPS on a dualshock... FYI: SF has the hardest trophies in the world ever.. volume 3

I thought about it but ended up getting SF2 instead since i just cant do FPS on a dualshock... FYI: SF has the hardest trophies in the world ever.. volume 3
Can you play Killzone 2 with a keyboard and mouse?

I don't own a PS3 and won't be able to afford one for the foreseeable future, but I figured others might want to know.

Can you play Killzone 2 with a keyboard and mouse?
No.

In fact, this is probably the first console shooter where I felt that it is more appropriate to play it with a dual-stick pad rather than a keyboard and mouse. I thought I would never feel that way with an FPS game. Ever.

Ack! sorry to post and leave... I'll send a couple invites out, still pretty small. Dbot gets on more then me, as I am so busy with school I hardly play any games at all :(

It seems right now I am the only ToJ'er that regularly plays Killzone 2. So I thought I should let the others know about the upcoming map pack called Steel and Titanium: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/04/14/download-killzone-2-steel-and-titanium-april-30th/

I am pretty excited about these maps since they feature my favorite environments from the single-player campaign: the train and the ISA cruiser.

As for right now, I am on my quest to get the 1% weekly honor and get the last two medals (Retrieval Corps and Bodyguard Alliance). I think I am representin' well enough now that I am consistently near the top of the scoreboards in matches.

Back