Toj Monthly UT Gameday 8-16-08

Captain_Tea

Saturday 08-16-08 starting at 11:30 est is our monthly UT gameday. I'll try not to miss this one :p. I look forward to seeing you all there. Perhaps we can even play more than just UT3. Maybe we can play some UT2004 or UTXMP as well.

If you guys are going to play 2k4, I'll reinstall. :)

We can play both UT3 and 2k4 if you guys want. We don't have a server for 2k4 but we can go to Co30's server. My rocket launcher works just as good in each game :p. We can hook up in ToJ TeamSpeak so we can coordinate our efforts.

Last edited:
Marked on the ToJ calendar???

Yes it is :D I'm so glad people are using it now.. :)

Last edited:
nah, havent got the game or the hardware... Just checking people are using the calendar :D

The UT2004 server is Back :D We can play both UT's on Saturday on ToJ servers. I should have it all tricked out like our old one by then.

The IP is 8.9.8.78:7777

Last edited:
Great Games everyone! We had a great turnout on the new UT2004 server. We went from 11:30am till 3:00 pm :D. We played some UT3 as well. Thanks for stopping by.

Todays games was the Best turnout to Date, it was a lot of fun but too bad I had to leave toward the end, I Sooo wanted to Pancake Tek :p, lol, GG all:D

Sorry I could not make it guys but I had to make and eat dinner for almost the entire time you were playing. I also haven't got 2004 reinstalled yet (although I still have all the maps from last time) and was sleepy too. Glad to see you got peoples :).

I sent Landslide a Invitation 2 days after the game date was posted, I never received a answer, theres always next time :)

Back