ToJ Tournament SIGNUP SHEET

Alright, well I guess you can list me and CMore as a team! Don't pair us with cren and ex, I got stuck with cren first round in the glock tourney... no good!
wow.gif

*shakes in corner thinking about facing crenix n other dude* well least 2 newbs are better than 1
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

hmmm, think think think! *ping!* ah yes that's it!

I will change Elite into a fish and make Goose eat elite! PERFECT!
laugh.gif

Alright this is Oneida's Son's post he wants in on the tourny, but is having problems being able to post on the forums if anyone can help him out do it and be nice
smile.gif

!!! Tag TEAM!!! Well I might be able to play on saturday, but i'll see. I will probably get a friend from school. I will post later on the details if I can remember, IF not then, i'm out. If you want to tag team w/ me, (noone probably will  
rock.gif
) e-mail me at chuf6@msn.com, AND legolas273372@yahoo.com  
biggrin.gif
(don't depend on me 100% being able to play on saturday... we might go somewhere i dunno. well anyway, cyu ppl around!

P.S. feel free to e-mail me about anything, again e-mail BOTH my e-mail addressessss....

I won't be able to attend this tournament. So if the day is right and exodus can play, then exodus is available.

I am posting for

Tibion

he wants to be in the tournement and he also needs a partner... see him in game for more details

no offense crenix but *does happy dance* now me n jfreak might actually win.

true but i think i can take out pab decently easy

goood idea *goes out to bribe the rest of toj*

Back