ToJ UT3 monthly gameday 09-06-08

No Plans until Now :), Ready to Frag, Pancake or Take a Flag, looking forward to seeing a full House, the crowd grows with each Day :):):)

hmmm.. i shoulda said, i will be there on the UT2k4 server.. since i will be off to bed by the time you guys get going i would appreciate some company when you wake up in the morning ;)

hmmm.. i shoulda said, i will be there on the UT2k4 server.. since i will be off to bed by the time you guys get going i would appreciate some company when you wake up in the morning ;)

What time are you planning on being there rizz, I am 1 hour ahead of you so if you want to link up earlier I am up for it :)

After the UT 3 match day was over, a few of us continued to play UT2K4. It was a Blast playing UT with you all, GG :)

Awww, I missed this one. What if you guys do one weekly or every other week? When's the next one?

I would not mind that either Bakey, but we had more turn out for the UT2K4 gameday than the UT 3, I think its more of a Work conflict for many, but check out the server or Xfire for us so we can jump on and play :)

Awww, I missed this one. What if you guys do one weekly or every other week? When's the next one?

We have a UT2004 gameday coming up on 9-20-08. The next UT3 gameday is 10-04-08.

We do a UT3 gameday the 1st Saturday of each month and a ut2004 gameday on the 3rd saturday each month.

Last edited:
Back