ToJ vs WWJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malohaut

Hey guys. There have been a recent string of harassments that I felt the strong need to address.

First off, this is the Tribe of Judah forums, and we are Tribe of Judah players. In addition, we've moved to playing on Blsimpson's Tribe of Judah server. That's why we play there. Sure, some of you play on Bascom's server. That's fine. But there's no need to come in and harass us to go over there. So respectfully stop that.

Second, Blsimpson is our chapter leader. He's in authority. He's the Tribe of Judah boss (under God of course.) If Blsimpson says something or asks something or does something, respect that. Don't go calling him names and harassing him, no matter how much you may believe or not believe in what he did and why. Oh, and here's another reason to respect Blsimpson:

Romans 13:1-5 "1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience. "

1 Peter 2:13-14 " 13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right."

Titus 3:1-2 "1 Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good, 2 to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and always to be gentle toward everyone. "

1 Timothy 2:1-3 "1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior,"

So it's not just a good idea, it's God's desire. So please, don't come over and start trying to draft players to other servers. And certainly don't come over and harass other players, including those in authority. You will not be welcome there otherwise.

Thank you for taking time to read this and have a very blessed day.

Last edited:
I third that! :)

And just for the record, blsimpson did not make any decisions on his own. So if you have issue with his decisions, it means you have issues with several of us. We've absolutely got his back.

Don't make me have to pull out my Mom voice on you guys. I know some of you have heard it and I don't like going there in the game. :mad:

Thank you Koah (Malohaut)

Truth is, I have been having a hard time with what to say, and I am glad that Koah was able to say the words that I was not.

The players that have been causing issues have been dealt with, and Bascom has agreed to remove the ToJ tags from anyone on the WWJD server, unless they come through one of our Guards or Admins. (Abea, KoahJohnson, Lost_Shepherd, Onestoryfallen, Catakou)

The WWJD server is not the ToJ approved server, plain and simple. This is not saying anything bad about Bascom, and what he is doing there. This is also not saying that you are not allowed to play there. I can't tell you where or where not to play. This was a decision that was made to try and unify our tribe. I'm hoping that it was a step in the right direction.. :)

If they can't be respectful and they can't stay away, Ban em. Plain and simple.

And you're absolutely right, Wolfe. However, when we ban someone, and then other people come in demanding to know why and arguing and disrespecting, it's a trend that we need to stop before it spreads to others. The issue isn't the banning, but the disrespect from other people that follows, from people who weren't even involved.

But as Bl said, we've taken care of this, and all we ask is that everybody remains respectful to each other.

And you're absolutely right, Wolfe. However, when we ban someone, and then other people come in demanding to know why and arguing and disrespecting,

Always carry a fully loaded ban hammer for such occasions.

If you can't respect the authorities God has placed in your life (in every area of your life) you got more problems to deal with than just a video game. Ban em and let em spend time with God and His word and when they are a bit more mature they can apply to have the ban removed.

Not all players in the wwjd.dyndns.org server are members of Reach Minecraft for Christ [WWJD]. WWJD does not endorse nor condone the actions of those who play on its servers. WWJD membership is not available simply by joining our server.

All members of Reach Minecraft for Christ [WWJD] are also members of Reach Guildwars for Christ [WWJD]. Reach Guild Wars For Christ [WWJD] has rules against poor conduct and recruiting or advertising in alliance groups. Please report any incident against these members at the Reach Guildwars for Christ [WWJD] forums. http://reachguildwarsforchrist.webs.com

some people like to have several places to play that they can serve Christ; i urge you not to squelch or squander anyone who try's to introduce one or the others server. sometimes servers go down and people want to play so its nice to have options that let others know theres other godly places to go. if somone came on WWJD to advertize TOJ server i would not stop them unless they were spaming or being rude about it.
Threeangels

Im sorry, but I am tired of this coming back up. We are not telling anyone that they are not allowed to play anywhere else besides ToJ. I don't care where people play...

We have talked about this enough, and it does not need to be brought up again. Im sorry if this is rude, but its how I feel.

This thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back