ToJ vs XgE

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay guys for those who have signed up for the competition team. We will have our first scrim. Saturday (8/27/05) I do not have a time but as soon as everyone gets on Teamspeak we will start going for it. (teamspeak server ip is "allthingschrist.org") If you want to join us get on teamspeak as i have said before so that we can communicate easily. XgE will be trying to make it for Saturday also for they want some practice before there ladder tournament with other local lan centers.

Thank you and please post if you can make it Saturday evening if you have signed up for the compotetion team.

The thread for the competition team sign up is:
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10504

Thank you and hope to see you on the battle field
-Seth "Alizak/Divine" Faugeaux

Im going to the movies Saturday around 4 or 5 will prob be back around 10 est so i might not make it

Bah i believe i will be gone Also. But i'll jump on TS as soon as i get home (Maybe it won't be too late.)

Okay guys who are going to come just get on TeamSpeak and whenever we finally get enough people we are going to go for it and play against them.

Oh yeah if we don't have it this weekend we will play them next weekend on Saturday again so don't worry we will scrim soon

lol well i am not sure actually now for the XgE people are posting about the hurricane and it looks like the store might be alright but will need new windows and some clean up...

That's awesome that it wasn't completely destroyed though, you'd kinda expect it to be, they must have taken some preventative measures.

Back