Tournament

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Okay, enough talk has been going around - we are finally doing a Warcraft tournament.  As far as I know the tournament will be for tFT only, and we will probably be having it on Azeroth.  Of course we will meet in op cga.

We will probably select three to four maps for the players to compete on, and once that is done we'll start the first game of the tournament.

We may or may not be having a select time to host the tournament, but I suggest we do simply for friendship, fellowship, bragging rights and anything else that comes with Christian gamers competing together.

Sign up by replying here, be sure that everyone knows your in-game name and the time you usually / would like to play.

Bowser-A on late nights.  Sunday - always and anytime.

Kryptonite, Maklaka, Dragon, Slayer, Lion, Selajah, Chaos are signing up too, they just haven't posted yet
wink.gif

Come on Bowser..you already know im on all the time lol Any prayer meeting or tourney im there
wink.gif

Well...im exaggerating, lol im on every day except sunday and wednesday nights from like 5-9 p.m. then at 10 more warcraft time!!! (eastern time)

Yeah krypt, between warcraft and my friends I wonder how I find time to sleep
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 01 2004,4:06)]sleep??? what is that
lol sometimes I think the creeps get more zzz's than we do
wink.gif
hehe

I'll get owned, cause I haven't played in months, but you can count me in anytime but sunday 7-10pm and wednesday 7-11:30pm. Will it be teams, or 1v1, or what?
mad.gif
<---Puts on game face

I'll sign up for Atomichaos. He's available every Wednesday/Thursday, and some Sunday/Mondays depending on the time (the later, the better). Bowser, you have us on MSN in case you need to contact us (I'm not sure how often I'll get a chance to check the boards for Atomichaos, he's too lazy to come here).

Back