Tourney

ToJ | Dead_Aim

I haven't discussed it with Albert yet but I would like to have a tourney witha huge turnout in Feb/March. If anyone is intersted please post here.

hey there..i'd be interested

now all I have to do is dig that sc cd from somewhere and install it
smile.gif

hehe i'll invite thatoneguy- deadaim remember him? the one that came in our last tourney and wiped us all away while on the phone with his grandmother...

Aye, get more ppl! Spread the word I want more than 6 of us there! Make it 20-30! Good turn out plz. May be cash invovled for prize.
cool.gif

Guys leave some map suggestions also plz. Obviously my selection was not liked last time so you guys choose! Pleases let Flash or I look over it also. Thanks.

Hey i have starcraft 2! No not starcraft 2... starcraft also. Count me in! Unless i'm doing something that is =/

Hrm...In the unlikely event that I'm free the night of the tournament, I'd like to participate, too. I haven't played competitive Starcraft in sooo long. ~_~

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 19 2004,2:02)]I haven't played competitive Starcraft in sooo long. ~_~
Don't trust that guys! or u'll fall in the trap that Tek has spread out everywhere (he is 1337.. really 1337 if u seen him play, u know wat i mean
biggrin.gif
)

wink.gif

Scoring
#1Tek
#2Tek
#3Tek
#lastplace: FlashoN

Back