Training for GFC

Wirl

on to something new...
Ok,

Well, I need to know what Training Sessions that the GFC would like to go through first.

I know the following:
- Dead_Serious = sniping
- SteamRoller = rushing/small machine gun usage
- Babo = knifing
- Prototype = heavy machine gun
- SuicideBomber = tactics
- DeadlyWaffle = mid-size rifle usage

I want to know what areas the others feel they can contribute. Post other skills that you feel that you can contribute to the clan (and sorry Waffle, making whole grain waffles doesn't count)(still makes me queezy). I'll keep my eyes on this post for a few days, and by Saturday I'll have specifics for everyone on the first Session.

I LOVE YA'LL!!!
GOD BLESS!!!!!
Steam (er #1)

know the following:
- Dead_Serious = sniping
- SteamRoller = rushing/small machine gun usage
- Babo = knifing
- Prototype = heavy machine gun
- SuicideBomber = tactics
- DeadlyWaffle = mid-size rifle usage

You missed out, small-firearms/pistol/handgun usage.

Pistols are extremely useful, especially when you are reloading your Primary weapon.

Corpfox said:
You missed out, small-firearms/pistol/handgun usage.

Pistols are extremely useful, especially when you are reloading your Primary weapon.
Especially if you are a sniper :D

* coughs* Ummmmmm Thought I was the tactics guy? Its fine if Will teaches it though since I will be without CS for a bit longer then I had thought. My computer is in the shop to replace the keyboard. I'll let you know when I am back. Go ahead and train. You will still get pied once in a while ;)

I do remember another, Grenades

Though, theirs only 3 grenades; Flashbang, Smoke Grenade and H.E. Grenade. I'm sure everyone can throw a grenade...

Sorry Pilgy. GFC only. :( For now anyway. We shall see what happens in the future. :) Or maybe if you bribe the GFC in charge hehe.
For now though GFC only. Besides, why do you need to train? You pwn as it is. :)

For now though GFC only. Besides, why do you need to train?

The only people you'll be able to train, is yourselves since most(or all) GFC's are admins and relations to the admins......

Your training yourselves to be trained. :confused:

An eskimo pie is a snack cake. You know what a moon pie is? Well an Eskimo pie is a moon pie with ice cream. At least I think so. HAvent been able to find em recently.
Hoep that makes sense.

KK kiddies...

I have to get with the GREAT PIE (btw, what a great mystery solved, MAN I WONDER WHO STARTED ALL THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE).

I am thinking tactics will be the highest priority since, we've all shown an excellence in the specific areas that we are good in. Also, learning to count on each others skills will be good teamwork training.

Then we can each learn each others specific skill so that we can make calls that will point the others in the right direction.

Man this sounds like we're in some type of special forces training. :D

Give me a shout out all ya'll to a specific night the you'ins would like to lay a little smackdown on the old CS, and learn some new code to produce a major performance.
--E :cool: 3-- WORD UP
(Translation: What night do you want to do this?)

Well Till I get my computer back from the Warrenty department I am out. :( So the rest of ya'll will have to pick the date for the first training session. Just have fun and remember to learn!!! Ouch my brain hurts, Ive been learning too much. :) God bless and Just keep me posted about the training sessions.

Pie Out.

Back