Tremble and Shiver, the Wither comes Hither

When are you available to fight the Wither? (can pick more than one)

• 10 am CST

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 12 pm CST

• 2 pm CST

• 8 pm CST

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 9 pm CST

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
I'm trying to collect wither skulls, hoping to be able to fight the Wither boss this weekend. I haven't done so yet, so it should be fun. We'll pick a nice secluded place where there won't be collateral damage... or maybe bl's living room. Anyone that wants to participate is welcome to join me. Hm... I'll make a poll to decide what time.

Last edited:
I may be down for logging in helping.. I cant commit to a time though, as my weekends change on the fly most of the time..

Another title for this thread could be "Come Hither and Fight the Wither" lol

P.S. Do you guys still use ts?

Last edited:
I never do, just because I don't really see the need. This instance would be a good time to do so, though.

last time I tried it would not let me on... did it change? I think it is better than typing, you can get to know people better that way it seems.

Last edited:
Maybe I prefer to be shrouded in mystery? :)

I just tried connecting, and I got in.

Well, not much response in the poll, so I'll pick 8 pm (Central Time) as the time to summon the Wither. That's 9 Eastern, 7 Mountain, and 6 Pacific, and if you're overseas, it's probably in the middle of the night.

Teamspeak use welcome; I'll be on there.
Recording welcome, if you have the capability.
See you there!

Well, to those who missed out (most people) LS, Pheonix, and myself (SSKitten) attacked that Wither! You missed a fun time! Next time LS promised to pick an area not so hilly. :)

It was so easy he fell down a well and almost died.

We'll I had to do something to make it more exciting! A second or so of free-fall did the trick nicely.
Of course, next time you cover a Sparta pit with one layer of dirt, you can put a warning sign, especially when fighting something with explosive charges. :D

Back