Tribal Tournament #1 Signups!!!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Okay, so we'll be holding our first tournament event this weekend.

The tournament will actually last for about two weeks, but the first games will start this Thursday!!

Please sign up below!! Maps and rules will be posted later.

Oh, and I should add that it doesn't have to be this week. But I'll be gone for a week in a couple of weeks and you guys deserve to have a tournament, so I thought we'd start now!

Any of your friends are invited!

Hey, sign me up too. It's a great idea regardless of how pwned I get.

I have family coming in this weekend though so I won't be very active this Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Hopefully that doesn't disqualify me...

Oh! Can you make this tournament a Best of three for each match and the final game a best of 5? That would be really cool and would help take a lot of the preassure off if it's single elimanation. Will the finals be shout casted too? :D

I would try and participate. I will be around today but this weekend might be hard for me. Weekdays I'm usually good to play though.

I'll have brackets posted tomorrow. Hope to see you guys soon!

Oh, and please continue to sign up if you haven't already, I'll just add you before the 2nd bracket, or make a mini-tournament for you. I'm going to put Agerian on the list because he was interested.

I'm conflicted. :(

I want to support any planned Tribe event for which I own the game, but I'm (as you may have gathered) not very fond of playing 1v1 matches.

/sigh

I guess put me down.

I can't log in to google docs to post the tournament stuff, but here's what we have so far:

eskunu vs. BrianJacko

Naruto vs. SlothofSpeed

Lloren vs. ExoSlayer

Tek7 vs. Agerian

Rules: At the start of a series Players must agree on a map and a time to play. The map should be any Official Blizzard Map. The loser then gets to choose the next map.

Each series is a Best of 3. The finals will be a Best of 5

Save your replays, and the winner should submit them to my email address ( eskunu [At) live.com ). Please include a brief synopsis of what happened during the game.

One last note: The tournament is still open for sign ups. I'm hoping that ParaBellum, Elader, inkelis, imbrucy, and all those guys have a chance to join. Aaaand, we'll have another tournament soon (likely an invitational).

Last edited:
Sorry, but I doubt I'll be on SCII for at least a solid week beginning Monday. The reason for this is due to something big happening on the 21st and likely continuing nonstop for many, many days.
Seriously. I have a case of Mountain Dew, and various horribly unhealthy snackfoods ready to help me continue uninterrupted...

o_O

I don't think ZvZ is the most interesting match up but its your call XD
ZvZ is thrilling!

...Oh, wait, no, it's not. *cough*

Sorry, but I doubt I'll be on SCII for at least a solid week beginning Monday. The reason for this is due to something big happening on the 21st and likely continuing nonstop for many, many days.
Well, post when you emerge from Civ V. Until then, eat a bit of protein and drink a bit of water now and then to offset the sheer and utter poison that is high fructose corn syrup.

Oh I'll still be around when I come up for air, I just don't think I'll be available to play anything else, especially considering the gameplay footage I've seen and the fantastic early reviews it is getting, but that's another thread.

I will be wanting to see these replays.

So when do you play Lloren? I'm normally on in the evening after 6pm eastern. I could probably play Tomorrow or Thursday.

u guys think zvz is bad? U should try tvt. Esku knows tvt boils my blood which is probablly why he picked it for me : )

So when do you play Lloren? I'm normally on in the evening after 6pm eastern. I could probably play Tomorrow or Thursday.

I don't get home until 8pm your time (6pm MST). Would you be available tonight ? Send me a PM

Back