Tribe 11 Tournament Has Begun!!!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Here it is!!!!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqUGV6frIDh3dFdTN1BXWi0tZXppSk1NaHRHbDhqV0E&hl=en

First games are as follows:
  • Tek vs. Elihu
  • Grimsauce vs. Elader
  • SlavidZee vs. Tianar
  • Lloren vs. Bowser

Players are allowed to choose their own maps for each match. Both players should agree on a map for each match in the series (or for the entire series, if they wish).

Series are allowed to start as soon as the players are ready. Remember, this is a best of three series, so a player would have to win at least twice to advance on to the next bracket (no need for a 3rd game if 2 are won in a row). Also, judges are not required, so please just provide all replays on the forums if no observers can be found. Thanks all, and have fun!!

(oh, and I should add the list was randomly generated)

Last edited:
And we're done. I got toasted but it was great fun. :D

And my name is random and doesn't have any meaning.

Is this happening still with the lag and all? Seems like there are two days remaining and barely anyone in the first round has played.

Is this happening still with the lag and all? Seems like there are two days remaining and barely anyone in the first round has played.
I don't know about the lag, but I'm hoping to play my match against Elihu tonight or tomorrow (preferably tonight).

Yeah, the tournament's still going on. The lag for the most part seems to be fixed. Well, I mean it's still really laggy, but less than it was. It should be playable for 1v1.

Also, we'll go ahead and extend the tournament until May 31st. We can do another one, hopefully under better conditions, when the beta re-opens.

Ok, so here's the next matchup:

• Exoslayer vs Elihu
  • Bowser vs Lloren
  • Antisense vs Tianar
  • Tek vs Elader

danget, i'm not in that bracket?

i am leaving for cancun the 30th and will be gone 2 straight weeks, and graduation is the 29th.. so i'm thinking I won't have much of a chance for getting to play my future game

Been trying to get together with Tianar to keep this thing going. Hopefully tonight?

I'd like to watch that match if you guys play.

I'd also like to point out that Tek is single-handedly holding up the tournament. Tek, where are you!!!

I'd also like to point out that Tek is single-handedly holding up the tournament. Tek, where are you!!!
You know the answer to that. I moved out of my apartment over the weekend and moved into (and am continuing to move into) a house this week.

The beta continues until June 7, so I can try to squeeze in my match with Elader today or tomorrow.

If I'm unable to play, rest assured it's for a good reason: There are some pressing house issues demanding my attention right now. If necessary, I'll forfeit my match against Elader to allow the tournament to proceed and wrap up before the beta ends. I'll post again or call Bowser or Elihu if it comes to that.

Any chance we can pick up where we left off when the next phase of beta begins?

I know I got knocked out, but I'd like to spectate some of the match-ups that we didn't get to before the end of the beta's first phase (especially Eskunu v. Elihu).

Back