Tribe of Judah 14th anniversary celebration

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Tribe of Judah will celebrate our 14th anniversary later this month. Planning for the celebration has just started, but I'd like for input from all members regarding what you'd like to do and see.

I'd like for this celebration to focus on giving to others, though that focus will take different forms across different games.

So let's hear your ideas! :)

Well in the game of Team Fortress 2, its always better to give out damage than to receive.
Other than that, some TOJ's could give out some Secret Saxtons or spare item drops/ class tokens they got from the week before.
48px-Item_icon_Holy_Mackerel.png
90px-Backpack_Secret_Saxton.png
48px-Item_icon_Class_Token_-_Sniper.png

Everyone acquires a PS3 and gives me a fighting game challenge. In turn, I will then give out the beatdowns in the challenger's fighting game of choice. :D

Everyone acquires a PS3 and gives me a fighting game challenge. In turn, I will then give out the beatdowns in the challenger's fighting game of choice. :D
Can you livestream PlayStation 3 gameplay?

And if not, maybe we should livestream some 1v1 SSFIVAE PC matches. :)

And for those not as familiar with TF2, here's a link explaining the Secret Saxton item.

Unfortunately, I don't have the hardware to live stream PS3 gameplay yet. HDPVR and its contemporaries aren't exactly cheap. Someday(tm)! Would be up for live streaming some AE PC matches, though. Personally, I like it more on PC. Not sure what it is, but it somehow feels better.

We could all play cp_Boomtown... once Valve fixes the SDK so I can actually fix it...

Party hard until the sun comes up. Then some moar!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Well, yeah, that's a given. :)

And I'm totally down with a "new version of cp_boomtown" celebration for TF2sday that week. :D

Unfortunately, I don't have the hardware to live stream PS3 gameplay yet. HDPVR and its contemporaries aren't exactly cheap.
Aye, such equipment is very expensive. I know; I looked into it after my wife and I bought a new TV and I stopped recording standard-def gameplay for my personal YouTube channel.

Someday(tm)! Would be up for live streaming some AE PC matches, though. Personally, I like it more on PC. Not sure what it is, but it somehow feels better.
Excellent! Let's try to get together for some live throwdown action during the ToJ anniversary celebration then. :)

Last edited:
Serious suggestion here, we should play some Half-Life DM or Half-Life 2 DM.
I'm definitely down for that.

If I have time before the celebration starts, I could even put together a temporary ToJ HL2DM server and host it on my desktop computer. :)

Two days until the celebration starts!

Let's hear some more ideas for events!

Back