Tribe of Judah Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malohaut

Tribe of Judah
Minecraft Members

Updated as of:
01/21/2012

(feel free to post changes that need to be made in any way, shape, or form)

See http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?44771-General-Information-Thread for current server administrative rankings.

Chapter Leader:

Blsimpson

Membership:
(may not be up-to-date)

Baxter101115
Blagara
Bluecrash
C0TT0
Defender82
Eabrek
Ewoksrule
G4JC
heeting
Jackelope84
jfjord7
Josh2415
Judge_Weebles
Ghost_Telacast
Killerash121
Mando356
msmamabear
Nugeat
Onestoryfallen
Pinkcrash
Puddleyc123
Sarugon
SasukeHatake
Scarletjester
ScottyD86
Serpent8
SSKitten
Target56
Taylor21
T1h2e3q4
Thwmas
Tobywu
toj_ben
toj_grey
Treverend
tworle00
Unfetered
Vaya_Con_Dios
Vespidsword
Whon
Wolfeman
Xiontawa

Last edited by a moderator:
So, did you guys kick me out?

Derpity Derp derp derp. Since you are server admin, I need to add a new entry. It wasn't that I missed you, it was that you were more than just a member. Also, since I'll add a "Server Admin" section, would you like me to add BLsimpson under that as well?

Derpity Derp derp derp. Since you are server admin, I need to add a new entry. It wasn't that I missed you, it was that you were more than just a member. Also, since I'll add a "Server Admin" section, would you like me to add BLsimpson under that as well?

sure, makes sense to me :p

Thanks for that Bascom! :D That's why I need you guys to help keep me updated or to correct any mistakes. I went ahead and added you both as Server Admins *and* officers.

Last edited:
Toj_grey always did my stickies for me. lol PM him and ask him to sticky it.

I played MC on TOJ.CC back in beta 1.7.3, never had any issues. Any way I can get into the member area now that it's 1.0.0? This freebuild area is tiny, and I have been a member before, just wasn't playing during the switch away from beta.

Thanks for considering, God Bless,

Trey (MC username: Vaya_Con_Dios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back