TrinityChat

I have now posted TrinityChat on wowinterface. The most current release from now on will be posted here:

TrinityChat

Any beta versions I want to test will still be posted at the original link.

Thanks for the great work.

Once feature that I miss from another chat mod I had was the ability to have each line time stamped. This would be a great addition because I sometimes get involved in one thing and miss something that was said and then wonder when i read it how long it has been sitting there.

I removed all my old trinity stuff and downloaded the latest version. I got the stance bar to work with my warrior, but i can't get the stealth bar to work for my rogue. I set the bar driver to stealth, added buttons for in/out stealth modes. The bar doesn't switch when in combat. This happens:

1. I stealth
2. Bar changes to stealth mode
3. I Ambush/Cheap Shot
4. Bar does not change to unstealth mode.

When out of combat, the bar changes fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this bugged?

EDIT: Correction, my warrior can't stance dance either.

Last edited:
I had that problem too, before the last Trinity version came out. It switches over for me now, but all my numbered keys (pressing 1 for first box, 2 for second, etc) stay on my stealth actions bar.

I believe Connor is aware of this problem and working on it.

Steve

Connor, I want to tell you that Trinity went wacko the other night in SH. I am not sure what triggered it, but all of a sudden my stance bar disappeared, in combat no less, and nothing I did made it come back. Somehow, also, my up arrow key would not let me go forward, in combat. When everything was dead, I could get the stance bar to show up by shift mousewheeling, or pushing my up arrow, but it would not stay. I did a ui reload, and it fixed it and didn't mess up the rest of the run. This has never happened before, and it totally freaked me out:) You work on that, 'k? :)

is there any possibility that you hit the shift key and either rolled your mousewheel or pressed an up/down arrow? Blizzard has that function tied to Bar1 by default to scroll through your other bars. If you hit Shift-Down, you'll scroll to Bar6, which is typically empty.

I know I've run into problems in the past where I have a key that gets "stuck" and acts like either the shift or alt is pressed, even when the key is fulled released... your problem kinda sounds like something similar.

I removed all my old trinity stuff and downloaded the latest version. I got the stance bar to work with my warrior, but i can't get the stealth bar to work for my rogue. I set the bar driver to stealth, added buttons for in/out stealth modes. The bar doesn't switch when in combat. This happens:

1. I stealth
2. Bar changes to stealth mode
3. I Ambush/Cheap Shot
4. Bar does not change to unstealth mode.

When out of combat, the bar changes fine. Am I doing something wrong or is this bugged?

EDIT: Correction, my warrior can't stance dance either.

If you could list all your addons. There is something tainting the bars, trying to figure out what it is.

Connor, I want to tell you that Trinity went wacko the other night in SH. I am not sure what triggered it, but all of a sudden my stance bar disappeared, in combat no less, and nothing I did made it come back. Somehow, also, my up arrow key would not let me go forward, in combat. When everything was dead, I could get the stance bar to show up by shift mousewheeling, or pushing my up arrow, but it would not stay. I did a ui reload, and it fixed it and didn't mess up the rest of the run. This has never happened before, and it totally freaked me out:) You work on that, 'k? :)

lrn2ui :)

Shift-mousewheel is the default keybind to swap pages, even on the default Blizz UI, always has been. The stance bar is typically tied to page 1 of the 6 page paging bar.

You can go into the blizz key binding interface and remove the bindings for shift-mousewheel to prevent this from happening or if you want to kill paging altogether, you need to redo the paged/stance bar so it only a stance bar :)

Back