TS hacked

Zanthox

Tonight TS was hacked.

I suggest we have our password changed/not openly accessible to anyone who ******* hates Bible ******** thumpers, as this guy does. I think he was drunk, and also left the bot on all night to spamming, so might want it off if it doesnt have an emergency one.

anyway, he taunted us for a minute while he spammed face loggons over and over, but pretty much just wanted to swear at us, he sounded drunk, anyway, thought I'd let ya know.

ya the bot thing can be a pain in the rear, but this hasnt happened for quite a few months

Tonight TS was hacked.

I suggest we have our password changed/not openly accessible to anyone who ******* hates Bible ******** thumpers, as this guy does. I think he was drunk, and also left the bot on all night to spamming, so might want it off if it doesnt have an emergency one.

anyway, he taunted us for a minute while he spammed face loggons over and over, but pretty much just wanted to swear at us, he sounded drunk, anyway, thought I'd let ya know.
the next time that happens head here and post about it. Several members are server admins..:)

The TS tracker on your website automatically fills in your password if you click on the "connect" button. Thought I would mention that.

BTW, I'm Kartok the Swift from Holy Angels [HOLY].

...and I was only online until 12:30 last night.

See? Y'all need to tell my husband that I NEED to be on late, late at night...

Also, aren't Rho and Kel SAs?

no offense to Kel, but she doesnt know much about TS (SHE SAID IT NOT ME!)

most of u have me on xfire, just send me a note and im there. >.>

Yeah I was on, I was about to ban the IP, but I can't, So I tried to figure out his IP, even if its Dynamic, I can track him *laughs evily*

Back