Tuesday May 2nd Practice

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Tuesday May 2nd, i have setup a toj private with the hhelp of talon. i can access and start the server anytime neccessary so we can start practicing and playing together a bit. so May 2nd at 9pm EST, 6pm PST

I'll try to make it man but it really depends on if I get my other computer fixed where I can play....hopefully Killa_s will get down here this weekend and we can get it fixed

server info = connect compmil.dyndns.org:27015;password toj

Nice test tonight atown, its still owning me I hope we can get a central server set up thought cuz 120-130 ping is the sux0r. Thx for the warm up though I sure am glad to have my cs computer up and running again after a month+ of being down.

The cal season probably won't start for quite sometime...knowing them playoffs will last through June and they won't start another season til Augustish...after Summer CPL

meh thats ok, i think they will start in july at the latest, but i hope not

connect 131.191.61.62:27015 or compmil.dyndns.org:27015 for practice tonight

Really sorry guys...my dad wanted to visit my grandma...I was barely able to get on here and tell you I won't be coming...really sorry...

decent practice all, we were like goin all old school, whon, myself, dead-aim and zealot. hope to see u next tuesday >.>

Back