UI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XionTawa

I was wondering what all UI add ons everyone uses, what they prefer, and anything else about WoW UI...

I use...

Currently Using:

Atlas
AtlasLootEnhanced
MobInfo-2
SmartBuff
TitanPanel

Testing:

Auctioneer

I get these from www.curse.com and I maintain them myself. What about you guys?

...and if there is anyone who does not use add ons and is interested, I am sure there will be a lot of info here on it...

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of my Addons folder
Most are Ace2 addons however there are a couple that aren't which I update from www.curse-gaming.com
I use a program called WoWAceUpdater to update all my Ace2 mods.
Addons.jpg

I also use WowAceUpdater, and almost exclusively use Ace2 addons, except for Necrosis.

My main, must have addons:

Necrosis - absolute must have for warlocks
Bartender - to configure my bars/buttons
FuBar (with associated plugins)
Auctioneer
AuldLangSyne - allows you to add comments to friends list
Cartographer - a great customizable map addon
Postal - assists with mailing tasks
RatingBuster - helps explain item stats in a meaningful way. Useful for comparing items.

I use several other addons as well but these are the main ones. I've tried a few UI compliations (MazzleUI, for example) but they were mostly too busy for me; I prefer my minimalist approach (click to enlarge):

Thanks for starting this thread. I'd been meaning to start a UI thread myself for some time now. I can't imagine playing WoW without addons at this point. :)

I LOVE add ons, but I prefer a minimal amount so that they are easy to manage and if I play on another PC, adding add ons won't be a problem...

a few are cosmetic addons like prat, skinner, eepanels, then there is bigwigs, grid, ora2, omen threat meter, and a few others for raiding. If you like Necrosis there is a comparable Ace2 type called Acolyte or something

I think I could get used to Mazzlefizz's UI if I tried it longer, but I'm so used to Ace2 that I decided to revert back to it.

Pic of most recent UI...

Here is my most recent SS of my UI...

WoWScrnShot_072707_191826.jpg

The only thing that looks different now is that I am level 37! :D

I have recently went back to using Cosmos, and I am now to the point where I am using ONLY Cosmos. I found out you can do almost anything with Cosmos, you just have to mess with it for a few hours (not exaggerating!). It has completely replaced any other add ons I needed... If you are interested here is their website http://www.cosmosui.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back