Unofficial Tribe of Judah Mann vs. Machine server

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I've set up an unofficial Tribe of Judah Mann vs. Machine server on my home desktop computer. I've also installed Metamod: Source and SourceMod.

I've confirmed my desktop computer and home Internet connection are capable of running the server without lag spikes or rubber banding. I've also confirmed SourceMod works properly.

I will not be leaving the server on all the time, but I can boot it up on short notice when people want to play MvM.

I will not be posting the server address publicly, but will share it with ToJ members and friends.

If you all want to play MvM some time, just message me on Steam!

And if ToJ members want to rent a second TF2 server to use as an official MvM server, then start donating! :)

Last edited:
Ooooh snazzy Tek! Thanks for your hard work hope it gets some use.

Honestly while I would be up for a game of MVM or two the first game I want to play (when I am able to again) is NS2 with you and the gang because I know you've been wanting to play that for a long time!

Note: You may have missed my pm to you last week in response to Toj jobs. Just a friendly heads up :) .

Ooooh snazzy Tek! Thanks for your hard work hope it gets some use.
You're welcome!

The server is super-easy to start up (I just VNC into my desktop PC from my laptop and double-click a batch file) so I can bring it up on short notice.

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my previous post that I copied the admin user list from the ToJ TF2 server and pasted it in my SourceMod configs directory, so anyone that has admin rights on the ToJ TF2 server will have the same rights on my MvM server (not that I anticipate you'll need them, but I thought server admins would want to know).

Honestly while I would be up for a game of MVM or two the first game I want to play (when I am able to again) is NS2 with you and the gang because I know you've been wanting to play that for a long time!
Yes indeed! Very much looking forward to NS2. :)

Now I just need to figure out a way to play FPS games in the living room (since that's where I currently have my desktop PC set up). I'm thinking it may be time to buy a wireless headset...

Note: You may have missed my pm to you last week in response to Toj jobs. Just a friendly heads up :) .
Yep. Replied to it tonight. Sorry for the delay. I'm trying to sort out a regular schedule for checking the forums and staying current on admin duties.

I didn't know where to post this,but...Is the TF2 Tuesday gamenight still on for tomorrow? I thought it might not be since its Christmas.

I didn't know where to post this,but...Is the TF2 Tuesday gamenight still on for tomorrow? I thought it might not be since its Christmas.

I will be there, for a little bit at least, for those who show but I am not expecting attendance to be great. I am not pushing for it either as I have nothing special for the guys to do. Have a Merry Christmas and come back next week refreshed!

Back