Unpardonable Sin?

Arkanjel

While doing some studying I came across a blogsite with a great explanation. I figured if there were some folks on here that were wondering what the "Unpardonable Sin" was or perhaps were afraid they had commited it, then this would be a great tool. Please make sure you read this all the way through. Also this can go deep, so be sure to have a Bible on hand to check the verses for yourself. Even if you are sure you have not commited this sin, reading this will help you to understand what to look for in others.

The B'rit Chadasha Pages

Shalom Aleichem -- May peace be upon you. :D

Arkanjel said:
While doing some studying I came across a blogsite with a great explanation. I figured if there were some folks on here that were wondering what the "Unpardonable Sin" was or perhaps were afraid they had commited it, then this would be a great tool. Please make sure you read this all the way through. Also this can go deep, so be sure to have a Bible on hand to check the verses for yourself. Even if you are sure you have not commited this sin, reading this will help you to understand what to look for in others.

The B'rit Chadasha Pages

Shalom Aleichem -- May peace be upon you. :D

Would you mind elaborating on this?

Dark Virtue said:
Would you mind elaborating on this?

I knew you would respond. ;)

Even if you are sure you have not commited this sin, reading this will help you to understand what to look for in others.

Attributing works of God's spirit to Satan is the unpardonable sin. Now that you know that, you will be able to be watchful for those around you who might be doing the same. HOPEFULLY nobody is in any sort of setting where they have to worry about this. However not everybody knew or knows just what the BIG BAD sin is. Know they do. Thats about all the elaboration I can think of, I still need coffee. :(

Arkanjel said:
I knew you would respond. ;)

Someone has to :)

Attributing works of God's spirit to Satan is the unpardonable sin. Now that you know that, you will be able to be watchful for those around you who might be doing the same. HOPEFULLY nobody is in any sort of setting where they have to worry about this. However not everybody knew or knows just what the BIG BAD sin is. Know they do. Thats about all the elaboration I can think of, I still need coffee. :(

Would you mind explaining how 2 Thes 9-12 fits into this?

9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

I rather thought that there were NO unpardonable sins in the Christian Faith. Isn't that so? Any sin can be washed away by the blood of the lamb?

Besides, who REALLY worships 'Satan'? I mean - tacky!

Back