Unreal Deal Pack

DannyMeister

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament 3 Server Operator
Just in case there exists anyone out there that doesn't already have all the Unreal games, the pack is once again on sale on Steam in celebration of UT's 13th birthday. Grab ALL the Unreal titles for only $13.59, or UT3 for $6.79.

There has been a new pack of maps released for UT3 as well, which we'll be playing this Monday.

Both of these posts make me happy. :D

Now, if you'll forgive me for being a cheapskate, is there any significant reason for me to buy the Unreal bundle rather than just getting UT3? Thanks!

Edit: Picked up UT3:Black. Decided that, even if it's a good deal, I probably won't play UT3 much, but I doubt I'd even touch the other games in the bundle. Yay for choosing to not buy something just cuz it's a good price. lol

Last edited:
Yeah, if you won't play it, no sense. But I do have to say there is an incredible amount of value in the deal, especially considering the many total conversion mods in UT and UT2004. It's also nice having a copy of the original Unreal around so you can see what it was that started this whole exploration action stuff :)

UT2004 Onslaught is reason enough to buy the Unreal Pack.

And yes, UT3 is nice, too (but UT2004 Onslaught > UT3 Warfare).

Back