Unreal Tournament III invite to you all...

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Star Craft and Unreal are by far the two greatest sci-fi games around. If you havn't tried Unreal Tournament III, I'd like to invite you to try it by downloading the demo. Chance are, if you love the StarCraft universe, you will also love UT III. The game only costs 6-8$ online. The sc and UT series both have a history of being the fastest and most difficult games to play. (Which is why i love both) We have an AWESOME group of ToJ guys that meet up every Monday nights at around 8:30 pm eastern time. I am also available at almost any time to play as long as you hit me up through steam. Please give this game a shot, I am most certainly interested in spending a little more time playing Unreal again.

Here are some video links about the game.......

Actual in game footage.....(Watch in high res)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sv7WkOGdyw

A game review of UT III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08vssbR3QA

Hope to see some more people discover how great this game is. ^^;

-Brian Jacko

Cool, I'm looking for another awesome RTS to play....oh wait.

thanks for the invite, but from my personal experience, all UT's are the same; very intense, fast based, fps, with lots of jumping and sprinting around... which is fun, but nothing like starcraft. Starcraft is all about doing multiple things at once, while I firmly believe that someone who is excellent at TF2 could walk into UT and be excellent in a very short amount of time. Call me naive if you want :p

with all that said, I'm sure it's a fun game, and quite possible worth the $8 for someone who'd play it although I can't say I personally will- good luck though in getting some more members!

Thanks Grim. Please help pass the word around about our community over there. I happen to be fanactical about StarCraft and Unreal.

I would get it.. However... Goozex doesn't allow it to be traded :p

Lol... besides... I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many PC games to play...

DoD 1.3 and CSS for the win!

Back