Upcoming Travels

Kendrik

Staff member
Hey folks! I've been a bit quiet lately due to life being... well... a bit different. I've been super busy with seminary life, even as a distance learner. It's been pretty much blowing my mind since the end of August, and I love it, but it doesn't leave me a ton of mental room left. And what is left has been oft given to another.

That said, I've two trips coming up in the next month or two, and I'd love prayers for the travels and the goodness of the trips.

First trip is a week from today. I'm off to Grand Rapids for my mid-semester ten day intensive. I'm excited about it, but the last trip I made up there for something similar was only five days, and it was less... well... intense. Ten days of this intensity will be difficult and taxing, so prayers that it is good and that I actually absorb what I'm there to learn, and connect with those I'm there to connect with, would be excellent.

Then, late-ish November, I'm off to Portland to spend upwards of two weeks with a special lady and spend Thanksgiving with her family. I'm very excited about this, and it's going to be a very defining time, so prayers for safe travels and seeing God's will in the relationship would also be most excellent.

Thanks for the prayers! :D

Praying!

And congratulations! :D

Bumpity bump bump.

Thanks, Tek!

My flight to Portland is set for dawn tomorrow. Would greatly appreciate prayers for travels, trip, and continued guidance and wisdom as said special lady and I talk through moving our relationship forward into the land of proper courtship.

Oh, and follow up to intensive. I didn't really talk about this here, but, even before I went, I'd been considering a relocation for residential study instead of distance learning. While there, it became clear that was definitely the place I need to be. Coming back, I threw out a few "Well, let's see what happens, and see if this really looks like something God wants." The answers have been quite bold in this, and I'm actually relocating to Grand Rapids at the beginning of the year and refining/focusing my education in the process. It's exciting and horrifying all at once, but I thought this as good a place as any to let you all know, and to thank you for your prayers for the whole matter (even if you didn't realize you were praying for that too). :)

Back