Upcoming

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Shortly after release of StarCraft II we will be re-visiting the tournament arena. I'm not setting a date yet, because I'd like to see newer players get acquainted with multiplayer before we begin. Also, I anticipate that many members will prefer to start the campaign first, so we'll just play everything by ear until we're ready.

I am designing a functional website for the members and guests. Guests and members will be able to upload, view, download, and rate replays. Members will be able to upload and download custom maps. The replays will be searchable by player or map name, or organized by player, map, date, or version.

Lastly, I just quickly want to point out that any friends you know who are non-members or non-Christian are welcome and encouraged to participate in and use our services. Those services include the website, forums, private games and tournaments, and teamspeak. My goal is to provide Christians with a community of like-minded individuals, but also to reach out and support those who are close to us. As such, I ask all members to be courteous to new faces and respectful to those whose beliefs do not always line up with our own. Please reach out and lend a hand :)

If you have any feedback please send them to me via PM or post here on the forums. Thank you!

Last edited:
I just thought I'd let you know that the website is coming along nicely :) .

I did some work on it today, and although the aesthetics haven't changed much (it looks nice imo), the functionality has. I'm pretty excited to get it up and running. I should have it up sometime next week. It's all custom coding, so it might take me a few more weeks to add everything I want, but at the very least it will have our basic information for people to find us.

If anyone would like to help out with it please let me know. Mostly I just need people to troubleshoot the site and offer suggestions. :)

Last edited:
A tip for all the would-be coders:

When editing, make sure you're editing the right page. Otherwise, results vary.

Back