Update 1.0

Alizak

Sleestack
Okay guys it is me Alizak/Divine i just wanted to inform you guys on the following:

The competition team will be starting up asap i am getting my computer hopefully Thursday it is dependent on my mom coming back to FortWorth/Dallas, TX with my computer. When i get it i will be working to get that done ASAP!

I would like to thank streetsmart for keep playing the game and is now beating me in global points :eek: it is amazying lol j/k good job streetsmart

I can't wait to see you guys soon in the game and start getting this team going. :)

Hurray! I'll be away from my comp this weekend, but that's ok. I'll be sure to return to BF2 on Monday. Keep me up to date on everything.

Update 1.1

okay sorry guys but the furniture got delayed for the apartment so it will be about Wednesday next week i move to the apartment. Also the school board is having a meeting tomorrow at 1 p.m. about schools opening and when they can or will open them. I believe they will be opening up my school though (although my dad begs to differ with me) because that is the only way people will move back or the people will move back and the kids will not be getting the education they have to get. So i will be definately online asap i do have my computer just need either a wireless card or something to play in hotel for now.

Back