Update on Candidation

Xaris

For those who were praying for Krista and I while we were candidating, thank you.

Update:
We were in 100 Mile House, B.C, Canada from July 18-26 candidating for the Senior Pastor position at a church there. It was a whirlwind of visitations, meetings and preaching, but a great time nonetheless. The congregation voted yesterday just as we got home (11hr road trip with kids! Good times) and the vote came in at 98% yes for us to come and minister there; in which after prayer and consideration Krista and I said yes to. The start date is asap so the next couple of weeks are going to be a blur from selling our place, buying a place, packing and all that fun stuff. Because of this I may not be on much over the next month or so.

Please keep us in prayer during this transition.
Thanks
John.

That's awesome! We will continue to pray that you guys will have an easy move and transition. :)

100 Mile is a pretty good looking place when we stopped there for a few days. Congrats. :D

Praise God! I'm sure God will have your house sale quickly and you will find a new one quickly. We'll keep you in our prayers as you move. This position will put you even more under the enemies cross hairs and you will need the prayers.

Congratulations! I pray your transition will go smoothly and that you two settle into your new home comfortably.

Praise You Lord. Guide this man's tongue and steps. Be his hands and feet Lord. Show him Your will for his new home, and give him the strength to do Your work there. Help keep him always seeking Your face in all that he does. Remind him to worry about nothing, and pray to You about everything.

Be with the congregation there, that they'll hear John preach from Your Word, and take to heart the Biblical and Godly messages that he will preach with fear and trembling, as well as joy and love. Give them your love for this brother, and ease any worries that the other 2% have. Help the strong there, to strengthen John, and the weak to humble him. Use the hard working to relieve John of stress and hardship, and use the tender hearted to help him make his new home, feel like home.

Be with his wife and children during the long trips, and the moves. Touch their hearts, and ease their worries. Show them Your loving hands are in control, and that You will never lead them in a wrong direction Lord. Give his wife a loving kindness that serves John as a wonderful help meet for him. Fill her heart with gladness Lord, and strengthen her love and respect for John in this time of transition.

Give John's children patience, as we all know how little ones can take such a move. Give them exuberance to move, excitement to meet new people, and love to give to their father when he's sure to need it.

This is a great responsibility for preacher, family, and congregation. Give everybody the peace, joy, love, and longsuffering, to settle in, and do Your work.

By your wonderful name, Lord Jesus, I pray to you Father. Thank you.

-------

Hope that's a prayer you're looking for John. =) God bless you man. Give me a few years, and hopefully I can call on you to make the same type of prayer for me!

God is good!

Back