Updating All PS3 Lists (read me :D)

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
In an effort to keep the information easy and up to date for both new and old PS3 members, please post in the stickies at the top of the forum if you a) haven't been added to a list, b) got new games or got rid of older ones, c) haven't yet to be added on someone's friends list, or d) want the post count numbers. >.>

We (leaders) have been slacking off for quite awhile but we will be turning that around to make sure our superior gaming juggernaut of a machine has an equally awesome forum for members to visit.

I'll be purging the older list data over the next few days and I'll be mailing those on my PSN list to make sure they are in the loop as well.

Will also be trying to get a gaming night set in order over the next week.

I've actually been thinking about this lately...would it be possible for us to keep some sort of spreadsheet with games (at least online games) that folks have and try to organize some more playing together?

I've also noticed using the "compare trophies" on the friends list is a good way to find out that people have a few games I didn't know they did.

I took Excel in college.

I hate Excel.

If ya want, go ahead. :p

Well doesn't have to be excel, I'm just thinking of some way of categorizing by game and having who has it, is all. That would probably work in list format.

Well doesn't have to be excel, I'm just thinking of some way of categorizing by game and having who has it, is all. That would probably work in list format.
Gimme PHP/MySQL access, and I can put together a database and simple front end for keeping track of the who's who and their game collections.

I'm sure there's probably something already built where folks can catalog games and compare to friends, anyone know one? I know Goozex does that somewhat.

That would be awesome...I am about 1/3 the way full on my "friends" list...so I need some more who have PS3's LOL :) That list would be great to keep track of who has what so if they were on you could easily round up a few people for online play without having to "scroll" through each person on your friends list on the PS3...

Thanks for starting this reminder thread Keero; finally got around to cataloging my games. I hope this will spur some ToJ playing online together in the near future. :)

Back