UT3 Jailbreak

DannyMeister

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament 3 Server Operator
Well, phase 4 of the Make Something Unreal Contest ends this month. I've been hard at work (without much time to get to play games with you guys :() trying to get Jailbreak to a releasable point. I believe we are going to call it a beta, but go ahead and submit it. Anything submitted to Epic for the contest is made freely availble, so though it is a beta, people may end up installing it. What do you guys think about adding it to our server? We could at the least really use some good beta testing with help from any of you that can provide it. If this is possible, I can provide the current code as it is (alpha 10) and a few of our maps cooked to that version. Any extra testing that happens prior to the release will be helpful.

Do you all have someone to voice your announcer? Or will you be using existing audio files?

Do you all have someone to voice your announcer? Or will you be using existing audio files?

We have UnrealGrrl who has just started working on new voices for UT3 Jailbreak. She's the one who did past versions of Jailbreak. Not sure how many new ones we will get recorded before the end of the month, and where we don't have new audio files, we will use the ones from previous versions of the mod. The old ones will be mono instead of stereo, but it shouldn't be too bad since it as least the same person's voice :)

UT3 Jailbreak Beta Demo Released!

I had to miss one more night of the Unreal Monday event this week since I'm working on posting news, updating planet jailbreak website pages, testing all the download mirrors, and such, but I'll be back next week.

nicely done Danny and team. Had fun playing last night even if it was just bots on easy. Good for my UT ego. :) locked em all up in a few minutes.

The one we are most likely to be found on at this point is UnrealGrrl's Jailbreak server. Jailbreak developers are scattered around the globe a bit, so it is tough for us all to get together at once. Really, any testing you do and any problems you let us know about will help (we have certainly got a list going already). Too bad MSUC made us release earlier than we would have liked, but at least it really motivated us :)

There are several other server's as well, though UT3's server browser isn't really going to let you find them easily. I'm going to try to maintain a list here: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2339176

Glad you enjoyed it so far CS!

There are several other server's as well, though UT3's server browser isn't really going to let you find them easily.
QFT.

I'll try to stop by UnrealGrrl's server tonight or later this week. Looking forward to playing Jailbreak with other ToJ members!

I was playing some JB today on Dawn's server and noticed its come a long way since I last played it and was wondering if the latest beta is public yet? If so we should put it on our server.

I was playing some JB today on Dawn's server and noticed its come a long way since I last played it and was wondering if the latest beta is public yet? If so we should put it on our server.

Which server is Dawn's server? Is this UT3 JB?

The second public beta is probably a week or so out. We have just a couple map issues that their authors need to straighten out first.

Which server is Dawn's server? Is this UT3 JB?

The second public beta is probably a week or so out. We have just a couple map issues that their authors need to straighten out first.

It was Unrealgrrls, I don't know where I got Dawn from :p. I misspoke I was thinking of a different server.

Any chance of a Jailbreak game night soon? Maybe during the next Unreal Monday? I'd like to try it out, but games are more fun when I play them with ToJ members. :D

Back