Utterly & totally bored

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Ok, at my work, we just ended the busy season, and just started the beginning of the slow season. Going from really busy to not in a matter of days, makes the slow feel even slower.

Since I have little to nothing to do I've been going through the forums a million times a day, and there has been little activity, so still nothing to occupy my slowly dying of boredom brain.

With that I pose this question, what do you do when your bored?

I have found something to alleviate my boredum!!! my company just bought us $80 wireless keyboard & mouse sets, so I can play with setting them up!

When I'm bored, I learn a new program. I've learned photoshop, flash, access, excel, and a bunch of little programs this way. Most of them you can get a free trial of, and that way when they need a volunteer for something, you have that knowledge.

Another fun thing to do is create websites. My company has a policy where I can create websites as long as they are not business related for another company...

i play with my home linux servers remotely

tjguitarz & Taliesin both your ideas intrigue me. thx :D

(today looks like it'll be another boredum day) Which is way it may see my name often today on the forums :D

Back