Very deep intersession really need prayer

Kid4Christ

Hey guys. God is giving me a very deep intersession again. This is not the first time it has happened to me. When God gives me deep intersession, it is VERY VERY intense. It's like im drunk in the holy spirit 24/7 and I can't stop thinking about it 24/7 even while I sleep. Infact, last night, I was thinking about it so much and so full of the spirit I couldn't sleep. The amazing thing was, I wosnt very tired in the morning and I only got about 4 hours.

There is this girl in my class who I was somewhat attracted to in the beggning of the year but I kind of ovoided it because I want to be in a christian relationship. During class the subject was religion and the class was going back and forth. As she was talking, I got the hint that she possibly might be a christian. Later during the day I felt Gods INTENESE presence over me. Its very difficult to discribe. It's as like I am never in the flesh.I keep having visions in my mind of her and it seems to never stop. When this usually happens to me, It's God giving me intersessoin. So I ask during my private bible studies in the morning,
"God what do you want me to do?"
"I want you to go to her and preach the word of God! Witness to her! My son, you shall be united with this women." God responds (Pretty much exactly what he said)

Now when God told me this I was really blown away. Im very nourves about how to go about preaching to her. I really need prayer guild!. Pray that a seed will be sown in her heart and it will grow. Pray for protection over the seed. I'm very exited that God has giving me this great oppurtinty to witness to this girl.

Thanks a million guys. I could use all the prayer I can get!

-Justin

I am praying for you man. I know what it's like to witness to someone when you dont nkow how to start. Don't despair if things dont seem to go well, there's a near infinite array of what God could do with that seed. He could make it bloom rapidly, or lay dormant for a while before breaking the ground (so to speak). If ya need advice ya can PM/IM me

I want you to go to her and preach the word of God! Witness to her!

I had a Sunday school teacher once who astounded me. He never used notes. He just sat there with his Bible in his hand and taught up a storm. I asked him one time how he remembered what he was going to say every Sunday. He said something to the effect that he just began talking and trusted the Spirit to lead him in the words to say.

I would suggest that you trust that same Spirit. Just talk to the girl and in conversation there will be opportunities to turn the conversation to Christ. The witness and/or preaching will then be a result of the Spirit leading you to the correct words.

I will pray for you to be receptive to the Spirit's leadership. Above all, be obedient to what God tells you to do.

Yeah, I think another key is to maybe get to know her first. If I just start getting in her face and pounding the bible, things won't go well. The only trouble is there is only two class sessions left so I have to act.

Kid4Christ,
Coming from a guy who is in a somewhat similar situation, I gotta say, be careful, take it slow, and put your full trust in God. He will show you the way and he will bring you opportunities to witness, just don't force it. Let god work in time not on time. By that I mean be patient, there may or may not be times when it seems hopeless or patience is difficult but if you trust God all will be as he wants it. Also, remember to guard your heart, I can tell you like this girl as well, be very careful and don't do anything you might regret as it will make it all the more difficult. What may seem right at certain times, may not be right. I'm telling you this from experience, discern very carefully.

Praying for you and her buddy.

I'm praying. Give it to God and his will will be done. Just take it slow and be careful about what you do.

Praying that you will be smart and successful.
STC95

"I want you to go to her and preach the word of God! Witness to her! My son, you shall be united with this women." God responds (Pretty much exactly what he said)

Be EXTREMELY careful with this. Sometimes that voice in your head gets muddled by our earthly desires, and it is possible to mix up where the message comes from or how we interpret it.

Frankly, being deliriously in love with someone as a teenager feels almost like what you described. It is very easy to take our own good, normal desires, filter them through our love for God, and come up with something completely different. Conversely, it is also easy for us to take God's desires for us, filter them through our own desires, and mix up His message.

I'm not saying that is what has happened here. But, from the perspective of someone who has been there, done that, I urge you to approach this from the perspective of simply witnessing to her and letting God handle the details.

Also, how do you mean "be united with her"? There are three ways I could interpret that-- that you mean to be united in Christ, united in marriage, or united in a way unhealthy for unmarried folks. Please tell me that it's the first way. ;)

Pastori, what I mean is dating from a biblical perspective. When I get these intersessions, I hear his voice crisp and clear in my mind. Often when the enemy tries to sound like God's voice I take these steps...
1) If it sounds biblical
2) Becoming familier with Gods voice.

I really feel that what I heard was really from God. I do feel confident about it. If I'm only destined to witness and thats it, then I will be okay with that. My number one choice is to serve and love God. Then everything else comes last. Because of this, I belive God has chosen me because he trusts me and he believes in me. (and I dont mean to brag. Im just trying to give you guys a perspective. Its all about God not me)

Thanks for all your help guys. I really do appreaciate this. Keep on prayin! When and update comes up I will let you know.

Awesome, brother. Just take it as a friendly admonition and encouragement from your (GULP) elder.

I'm feeling like I should wear way too much cologne and clean my dentures now...

LOL. kid, i'll be prayin for ya, once more, i know what situation you're in, God throws you a surpise every so often

Awesome, brother. Just take it as a friendly admonition and encouragement from your (GULP) elder.

I'm feeling like I should wear way too much cologne and clean my dentures now...

ppfff HAHAHAHA!! Man you guys are a bunch of clowns!

I appreciate this guys. We are truely one of a kind guild. Well, I went to my geography class today and she wosn't there ): I only have one more class session left. I guess she didn't come because we had to give presentations today. This is wear my faith starts kicking in!

praying

just remember though...you're on God's time frame. So don't get discouraged if things don't happen when you think they should.

Back