Very Sad Day

CGamer

Gnome Priest
Who knew you can get attached to animals in such a way, well you can. My wife and I got a Boston Terrier last year named Neena. My wife and I have no children so she became like a child to us, we doted on her, spoiled her all those things. We had her for only a year she turned 1 in February. We completely fell in love with the dog to say the least.

We came home from church today and when we pulled up in the yard we saw her in her pen lying down which was very unusual for her. We were only gone for a couple of hours but apparently something happened as we found her unresponsive and breathing shallow. She quit breathing and we did CPR on her to no avail and she passed away. Needless to say my wife and I have been upset all day, my wife especially.

I know some of you might think loving a dog like that is crazy but if you couldn't love Neena, she would make you love her. Anyway just pray for us because she was very special to us.

I know how it is to lose a pet, its as if you lose a family member.

Praying for you.

I hurt with you as well brother, it is just me and my dog this weekend as the girls are away. I know how much you can let yourself love a pet and I don't want to think how hard it is to lose one. Praying!

Back