Very specific request

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Hey Lords and Ladies, Guys and Gals,

I'm not very able to just say the specifics but could I please bother you to pray for me all day on July 12th. Pray for God's peace and compassion and that He can hold me in His arms and keep me strong in my faith. I know with the time zone differences etc that I should find comfort through the whole day and I would appreciate it, that wheneven you think about it just to ask God to watch out for me tomorrow.
Blessings,"Angel"

Certainly will do
smile.gif

Ok this is a thank you for taking the time out of your schedules even if you weren't told the specifics. Thing in life tend to be hard and sometimes very difficult to deal with. I know that going back to work today will also be a struggle for me. I did have a better day on Monday then I expected..... thanks to Rizz for
letting me cry on his shoulder as well as making me laugh. The days following have not been as easy. But I also know just holding on to my mustard seed I will be able to get through. (That pesky old devil keeps reminding me what I don't have and getting in the way of the blessings I do have.)

Blessings,"Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back