vunderlord, his marriage & wow

vunderlord

It is with a heavy heart yet joyful spirit that I make this announcement. I have come to the realization that my time on wow has negatively impacted my growth as a husband and soon to be father. With that, I have chosen to discontinue my wow account to concentrate on my family. I love my wife more than anything in this world and want to dedicate my time and energy in it's entirety to her before we begin the long journey of parenthood in the next few months. I have placed this game as an idol in my life that has taken the place of my relationship with my family and my relationship with my God. I love my family here and wish you all the best. May God bless you all as you stand for him in World of Warcraft. I will be selling the account, so Vunderlord will no longer be my account, just an FYI. I will be periodically checking the forums, so feel free to send me PM if you wish or post off this. I love you all and will miss you! Good luck in BWL and beyond!!!

Sorry to see you go but ur family is more importent =)
Have fun Vunder
O the Camp town lady sings this song.

hehe had to do that one last time

I have only known you for a short time, but you will be missed by Abital and I. God speed in all your endeavors.

Dede and Mike

Vunder I just want to say how much I appreciate you taking over Bible Study for me. I truly appreciated your contribution to the guild and the effort you put in each week preparing a study. You will be sorely missed in WoW. May God Bless you and your wife and the baby to be. Just remember if its a boy and you need a name keep Heath in mind. LOL

Seriously though God's Blessing be upon you.

A wonderful reason and a beautiful name. I wish you well in your journeys and my prayers are with you. Thanks for your unending sacrifice to the guild and its members. You will be missed! :)

OHH MYYYY

You will be missed sorely. The few bible studies I was able to attend were wonderful. Your family must come first, though. God Bless you all and may your new little one be Blessed and fill your lives with God's love.

Decision well made and well respected.

Gratz on the life level!!!!

Wow can consume you and if not handled correctly can be a wedge in families.

I can say that thanks to Treebranch, Mirakle, Camm and Klangdon my wife now sees WoW as a place for me to minister and have fun. She no longer sees it as a threat. This did take some time and I made more than one or two mistakes, but if the spouse is not in support then you have trouble.

Someone spam heal Sandric, he just crit the wife of Vunderlord for 20,000 damage and is on the top of her hate list for getting Vunderlord addicted to WoW!

Sorry to see you go and sorry about getting you in trouble with the wife. Once turkey day is over, have to have you two over. Once they start talking, maybe we can steal away some time and play some Xbox. ;)

A wonderful reason and a beautiful name. I wish you well in your journeys and my prayers are with you. Thanks for your unending sacrifice to the guild and its members. You will be missed! :)

It was my pleasure to lead and you can bet that there will be pictures of the most beautiful baby on the planet when she gets here!

You'll be missed Vunderlord. Keep fighting the good fight, and that is for your family.

Avesther, your leadership was amazing, I pray that you will continue strong. The wife faction has to most phenominal rewards and I hope to slowly work that rep back to it's pre-WoW levels. God Bless!

You will be missed sorely. The few bible studies I was able to attend were wonderful. Your family must come first, though. God Bless you all and may your new little one be Blessed and fill your lives with God's love.

thank you for your words, I loved leading bible study and will miss it greatly. Vunderlord= terified of being a dad :eek:

so pray for me!!! :D

Decision well made and well respected.

Gratz on the life level!!!!

Wow can consume you and if not handled correctly can be a wedge in families.

I can say that thanks to Treebranch, Mirakle, Camm and Klangdon my wife now sees WoW as a place for me to minister and have fun. She no longer sees it as a threat. This did take some time and I made more than one or two mistakes, but if the spouse is not in support then you have trouble.

Thanx for your congrats icthus and yes, this game had slowly (she would say quickly but whose counting :) ) become the wedge you refer to. Had I been able to control my time online and attitude more effectively, this might have had a different outcome, but... I love my wife and she was patient with me for too long on this issue.

God bless and I will be praying for you and the other Redeemed leadership members continually!

Vunderlord (aka William)

Someone spam heal Sandric, he just crit the wife of Vunderlord for 20,000 damage and is on the top of her hate list for getting Vunderlord addicted to WoW!

Sorry to see you go and sorry about getting you in trouble with the wife. Once turkey day is over, have to have you two over. Once they start talking, maybe we can steal away some time and play some Xbox. ;)

wow=my decision=bad faction rep with wife

I had the same thing happen in D2, stupid blizzard and their adictive in nature games. But they are SO MUCH FUN!!! You didn't get me in trouble with the wife, that was all me man. And the xbox offer will be taken.

Oh, and sorry about your poor wolverines, their bit just didn't have any teeth. I do feel sorry for LLLLLoyd :D

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

My pastor always says "Wanna learn patience? Then have kids..."

I will pray for you Vunderlord. Thanks for bringing the Word. God Bless you and your wife.

Back