Wait what? I'm moving agaaaain...

Elader Arkon

Helped Tek test a thing
That's right peoples, I'm leaving Alaska. I haven't been on the forums much lately, mostly because sometime mid last month I discovered I was likely going to be losing my job within the next two years due to budget cuts at the school district here in Alaska. So I took a preemptive strike and accepted a long standing offer from a college friend for a position as a Software Engineer in Kansas City. I'm going back to Missouri. o_O

I leave the state on the 20th of February by ferry. Then I'm taking a train to KC. If I'm going to be leaving a place I absolutely love I'm going to do it in style. So pretty much sad day for me. I should be arriving in MO 7-8th of March. Start work on the 14th. To say life has been a little crazy lately would be an understatement...

But hey, I can actually think about going to events and doing stuff with other people again. >.> So yeah that's what I've been up to. Only game I've been able to spend time playing recently is LoL...

If/when you have a minute, send me a PM with the name of the company you're going to work for in KC as I may know some people there.

Sorry to hear you have to leave a place you love, but glad to hear you found a job in advance of a likely layoff.

Anchorage was too warm for you I take it? :(

Glad to hear about the job though. :D

Back