Watch for these to start popping up around the usa

Pelagrin

I found this on the internet, and went to someone from my church and suggested that we open one. Ever since then, we've been working toward opening a location in our area (close to St. Louis). We haven't signed the papers yet, but (Lord willing of course) we've decided that we're committed to opening one.

In talking with the owners, we've found that there's already several locations open, and several more will be opening around the country in the next few years.

Check out the website to see what I'm talking about. If you live near one and have been in it, I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

http://www.seekerscoffeehouse.com

w00t
biggrin.gif
! A nice place to sit down, hear some music, fellowship with other Christians, and ponder the words of abstract poetry set to abstract music
wink.gif
. Okay...maybe not that kind of coffee shop. I'll have to keep an eye out for such locations around Miami. I'm sure I'd become a regular :).

I don't like coffee, it makes me all jittery. Here's an impression of me on coffee.

Never mind, but if you served hot chocolate and were about 10-20 miles away I'd sure come.

Our church is looking at acquiring the building next to ours and the plans are to open some type of cafe' in part of it. It is becoming very popular.

There's more than coffee. (tea, soda, hot chocolate)

There's also a small food menu right now, and we got permission to test a full food menu in our St. Louis store when we open.
biggrin.gif

<span id='ME'><center>Tromos stares at the crazy people</center></span>

You don't like coffee?
rock.gif
?

Hmmm . . . sounds like a few exorcisms are in order
wink.gif

Coffee schmoffee! Coffee rules. I wouldn't go for coffee...I get that at my own house. Why fork out bucks at a restaurant for it? I'd go for the modern jukebox.

Our church is currently building a coffee bar in its foyer. I'm a coffee drinker myself. 1 cup a day, maybe 2. 1/2/3 ratio.

I'd just go for the sake of going. I don't mind paying for a drink or some food while sitting around talking to other Christians. That's what I do here, after all...except for the paying part.

Don't get any ideas.

Back