Watch Mostly_Harmless get pwnzored by Bugz...

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Every Zerg user needs to watch this replay as my macro didn't even stand the slightest chance against this zerg. I watch the replay with my jaw dropped. :O

Last edited by a moderator:
watch when I get home.

Edit: that is some sick macro skills. when you slow down the replay you can see some of the tricks he is doing to shave time and boost his economy. he has his timings down perfect for larvae. great game.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton for posting this. Mostly Harmless, you're one of the BEST terran players I know, and I always wondered what it would take for a zerg to actually win a game against you.

Was there anything in particular you thought that zerg did well? I was amazed by how good his macro was. Also the fast muta-baneling was a nice touch.

Thanks for that compliment : )

Really I did make ONE critical mistake as I was sending my men out for the first attack. I wasn't looking and was macroing in my base until i heard the banelings killing all my marines. If I actually saw that coming and microed vs that. I MIGHT have been able to win that game. That's a big "Might" because this guy was off the wall good, but when that attack happened i was really too hurt to make a comeback. I think the baneling/muta/zergling is one of the zergs greatest weapons against a skilled terran.

Wow this is pretty mind blowing....to even know the fact that i stood up against a pro korean player for about 20 min in game and did fairly well is amazing. I want a rematch!!!!

I've never seen Banelings used so well. Baiting with the mutas and then melting your army. This guy was really good.

yeah I beat him the other day but the replay file is corrupted. sorry guys!

OMG brian. that's is just crazy!!! lol can't believe you played against Mystic!
Here is a youtube link of Mystic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m0RuVQ741c

this is one of the hottest vod/replay on the net right now. i can't believe you lasted 20 min with this guy!!! :D

You NEED to start entering tournaments!!! go to this link, click 1v1, and you'll see that esl hosts open cup every wednesday. (free of charge, many of my friends on mIRC have been entering lately) there's also novice cups as well.

http://www.nationalesl.com/us/sc2/

anyone in favor of BrianJacko entering these tournaments say AYE!

AYE! lol

*edit aww not mystic prime from korea, but still, this zerg has amazing macro and his APM is constantly 200-300 APM lol. average at around 190. what an amazing player.

when you sent out your first group of marauders to attack his base... you should've shot down all his overlords! they were all right there in the open field in front of his base. you could probably supply blocked him for life right there! and come back with a bigger wave of attack while he sits there and idle. ofc it's easier for me to criticize as a third person. :D

Last edited:
awh thanks syrianRue. : ) I looked at the site and signed up, Not sure how to enter the tourneys though. Do you play in any of those? I'm not quite sure how this site works.

mostly,

when you're at this page:
http://www.nationalesl.com/us/sc2/
click on the 1v1 tab. that will show the schedule for each cup. Furthermore, once you have clicked the cup you would like to enter, you can then click on the lower tabs for tournament tree, sign up, rules. That's the process i believe.

The Open Cup is for everyone, and is mostly for fun; the Division Cup has limited spots (64), so you need to sign up fast.

You probably want to go for the Division Cups. The top finishers of each of those division cups will be qualified for the more prestigeous league tournaments :)

<SyrianRue> are division cups open to everyone?
<ESL|Beef> yep
<ESL|Beef> they are limited to 64 people but we will expand it with enough signups
<SyrianRue> so what's the difference between open and division cup?
<ESL|Beef> open cup is open to everyone and is for fun
<ESL|Beef> the division cup is open to everyone but has limited spots and the top finishers will qualfiy for our top divisions in our SC2 league

ima make you famous! lol anyway, let us know if you decide to enter. it'll be fun of us to watch you on live stream with commentators.

for further info, log on to IRC's
gamesurge server
channel: #esl.sc2

*lots of admins and moderators in there to assist you if you have further inquries.

Last edited:
Thank you! You are a blessing! I tried enlisting but the cups were full. I'll be joining the next one as soon as it's up. Thanks again : )

Idra added me to steam and sent me a msg to look at this website for sc II. Pretty weird

you mean Rue.IdrA ? lol haha
i added the name IdrA at the end so when i'm in my favorite pub, i would know who plays sc2, 'cuz they'll usually say something about the name lol

i even convinced one guy i was the real IdrA lol.
i'm pretty decent at cs 1.6, and know a lot about what's going on in the tournaments. so he actually thought i was the real idra lol even asked me who idra beat in the king of beta tournament to make sure i was the real one lol. i trolled him so hard haha

Last edited:
I'm really skeptical that this is the real Mystic, mainly due to him letting his resources stockpile and passivity. Plus, his name his different. Thinking it's a poser.

Back