we got a surver

I dont think so, you need to buy a ranked server from a host that has been authorized by EA to provide them. I could be wrong though.

It Won't be right as of Immediatly, I don't know our options regarding ranked servers. I think it is still necessary to get a server up for fellowship.

DONT EVEN start about the rank were lucky that me and talon found the stuff to get it working

I understand shane, I was Just saying It's fine if we don't have ranked. We Are just glad to have one. BTW Won't let me join for some reason? Anyone haveing same problem?

For all who may care,

were having issues with the server guy last night he agreed to get the server ranked,
but he is avoiding the whole issue of giving us root acess. This is a linux computer and if you know anything about linux you will know that you need root acess for things to run without you being connected to the computer through the internet.

Talon,nor I can keep up the windows for long periods of time so untill we have root acess the server will be unranked/on and off.

Shane

Back