Weds Night Bible Study - Format

What do you want to study?

• Pick a book from the Bible and discuss.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pick a topic to study and discuss.

• Read through any other book together and discuss.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4 (it was longer than 100 characters)

• Total voters
So, my last option was too long to fit info the poll line...

I have a huge library of audio studies that I could play over Vent, they're usually about an hour each, then we could discuss the study for half an hour or whatever. This would be my preferred method, but if an hour and a half is too much then I can understand and work with whatever you guys want to do.

Hmm, picking a topic and finding relating bible references ... like maybe issues we deal with in real life.... or find a book we can all read together and study...

You can pick one of the topics you have, chunk it down into 4 weeks. Remember that you are dealing with people with very short attention spans. Most of whom might well be questing or doing a pug while listening in on vent. So planning for an hour may work for a few weeks but people will start to not show up. So doing one of the 1 hour items, pulling out 15 to 30 minutes worth of material and including time for feedback and tieing it all up over the course of a month is probably a very good strategy.

Yea...nothing longer than 15-20 minutes. If the audio library you are talking about is copyrighted then playing it in public over vent would be illegal I think just as music is.

Just dug up study notes from a topical study of Eternal Security. I should be able to break it up into a 4 week study lasting 30 minutes each.

Back