• 2 Evil Eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead City II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
Another idea from the mind(s) of Tekwhon or Whontek... anyways we are also going to have a weekly poll to see what campaign we are going to be playing for L4D2 that week. I'm closing the poll on Sunday night so there will be 2 days for people to get the right map/files in order.

So here are this weeks poll options... Vote or I will just pick Swamp Fever and make Tek unhappy again...

Side note: I will post the winner here with the info on where/what to download to be ready for Wednesday.

Last edited:
So here are this weeks poll options... Vote or I will just pick Swamp Fever and make Tek unhappy again...
Anything but that!

Srsly, Swamp Fever is easily the weakest of the stock campaigns. Our Versus game earlier tonight reminded me why we've played Dead Center Versus to the point of burnout.

EDIT: Can we include a "I'm happy just playing custom campaigns" option on the next poll? Because I really am happy just playing (good) custom campaigns.

Last edited:
Seriously Only 3 votes, that's sad... well looks like Diescraper is the Winner so here's the info for the campaign:

Diescraper Redux

Install should be straight forward just download and run the vpk or just move it to your...

Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for 64bit users) > Steam > steamapps > common > left 4 dead 2 > left4dead2 > addons

Remember Lobby starts at 7:45PM CST - Game Starts at 8:00 PM CST, if you are late you can try to direct connect, but we maybe full with extended network friends (not my personal favorite as I enjoy losing to ToJ'er more then any other)

Back