Weekly t.awe CAL match,

Goose62

Latest demo: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/goose62/

I didn't want to use another topic to post this, unless the admins want me to, but the latest demo of t.awe is up on my website. We ended up winning 19-11 and as usual, once we got the 16 minimum points, we bought auto shotties and what not. Minutes after the match, I got an email from the "CAL Anti-Cheat team" asking to upload my demos :eek:

CAL already and i saw you guys on TS there were 6 i thouhgt only 5 play
rock.gif

When you saw 6, it was either our extra teammate, or heiscomingsoon listening in ... but yes, only 5 can play in a CAL match. Heiscomingsoon, I know about the record option, I just don't know if I want to record it or not. I don't know if it takes up a lot of resources and I don't know how much space it takes up while recording. And it is probably a pain to sync it up with a CS demo, but I could use it for our end-of-season movie
smile.gif
I'll play around with it and come up with something, thanks
smile.gif

Thanks for the info hescomin.

Plankeye, no, it just practically told me to get all my demos and stuff ready, b/c an admin will be contacting me soon. It's funny, b/c I just watched my demos and I had a handfull of pretty good shots, nothing really spectacular.

You guys got the proof so I would take it as a compliment of your skills. Hopefully it doesn't give you guys a black eye with the CAL admins.

I looked the demo Goose.

As you said, nothing 100% spectacular, but nothing short of your skill. The only real thing that will happen is that they will see your legit from the demos, then HAMMER the team who accused you.
There big penalties this season from false accusations from what ive been reading.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Sep. 14 2004,10:12)]Latest demo: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/goose62/

I didn't want to use another topic to post this, unless the admins want me to, but the latest demo of t.awe is up on my website.  We ended up winning 19-11 and as usual, once we got the 16 minimum points, we bought auto shotties and what not.  Minutes after the match, I got an email from the "CAL Anti-Cheat team" asking to upload my demos :eek:
Welcome to cal open friend
wow.gif

Jeremy you better watch our match tonight man, we are gonna be hosting scorebot in our/their chan and possibly hltv on our chi gd.

Back