Well, what do you think? Initial impression

What do you think of StarCraft II so far?

• It's less than what my expectations were

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's okay. Dosen't take as much skill like sc bw did, but it's not bad. I still think SCBW is hands down the better game and may always be the best RTS.

I think the box is pretty. (I bought the game today. Now just waiting for the desktop to finish its trip up here... Post Office estimates arrival around the 9th)

Which version did you buy. Either way, both boxes look really really sweet.

Standard, and I could barely justify buying that much less the $100 one (as much as I'm a sucker for them and may yet buy it at a future date...). :eek:

Among the greatest RTS ever, its map editor loses to modified WC3's but that should improve with time as people mod it. Though I'd refrain from saying greatest game ever. Warcraft 3 is in my mind the greatest RTS ever, and sc2 a close second. WC3 in terms of potential, and sc2 in terms of vanilla (unmodded) gameplay.

However I expect diablo 3 to blow them all away.

imma let you finish but beyonce had one of the best rts games of all time

There's a single player version of SC2? *shrugs*

Yes, there is.

I finished the campaign tonight and I have to say it rocked. It felt as if I was the integral part of a movie. I loved the cut scenes, they are so well done.

I generally don't like RTS type games (I hate SC1 and SC:BW), but this rocks.

However I expect diablo 3 to blow them all away.

Well, that would be due to Diablo being an entirely different type of game. Unless they surprise me and Diablo 3 is an RTS....

Also, I find SC2 to be a more entertaining RTS than Warcraft 3 was, although we don't have all the custom maps that there will be...yet....

Back