What are you going to level to 85 first?

Oh my tree form is sooo ugly!! I didn't know it's going away. I miss the old days when I didn't have to shape shift to heal. Oh wait.. we hardly healed back then, We decursed mostly lol..

My hunter and Im going to attempt realm first. Im actually thinking of even taking a week off to make the attempt work. I just hope people don't spam dungeon finder for groups to level up which will probably be the quickest way.

Last edited:
My hunter and Im going to attempt realm first. Im actually thinking of even taking a week off to make the attempt work. I just hope people don't spam dungeon finder for groups to level up which will probably be the quickest way.
I actually bet quest grinding will be better. And don't forget to equip BoA's while leveling.

Lvl my druid...but not sure what else he can be other than a night elf. I'd change him if i could though

Someone hits a mob with AOE and then other people kill the mob who aren't in your party - thus you get the xp

Yeah - I heard of this being done in dungeons somehow. Maybe in the couple minutes before it kicks you out? I'm not sure how they did it, just repeating what I heard... You'd need a lot of very nice people to kill stuff for you while getting no xp though.

Back