What can I do to help Redeemed serve others and glorify God?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I know Redeemed is smaller than it used to be, but there are at least a few folks still interested in helping the guild grow. More importantly, I believe those members and I want to see Redeemed reflect the love of Christ to others as well as simply have a good time.

Unless the Lord builds a house,
its builders labor over it in vain;
unless the Lord watches over a city,
the watchman stays alert in vain.
Psalm 127:1, HCSB

I can't claim that God has spoken to me clearly or impressed on my heart whether Redeemed should continue or not. But Redeemed members are willing to take a shot at this, so let's go. :)

Guild size is important, but it's far more important that we live out our Christian faith online as well as offline and represent Christ to our fellow believers and those who are still lost.

Is there anything I can do to help you all aside? My life looks a lot different than when Tribe of Judah first banded together during the WoW Friends and Family alpha a decade ago, but I want to help when and where I can.

Hey Tek,

Great to see you dropping in!

I completely agree that the whole point of this is to simultaneously act as witnesses for those who don't know the love of Christ, provide a place of fellowship and discipleship for those who do know Jesus, while living out our faith earnestly as we are spending time in a game world that all enjoy, as your signature says, "everything for God's glory."

My family (all four of us) play in Redeemed, and Shadra and I are quite attached the guild, the server, and the achievements/memories we have experienced here. And, even beyond that, it would cost ~$500 to move everyone to another realm. Effectively, we're committed to Redeemed and seeing it through. There are a small number of other folks that quietly play nearly every day and we would like to build up Redeemed around these loyal and patient so that they and we can be assured of a solid Christian home in Warcraft for years to come.

It seems that the most immediate thing for Redeemed at the moment is to ensure there's an active, committed and engaged leader to bring it back together. This can't happen soon enough.

Back